You can find your ring size with 3 simple steps.
Things you need:
1. Thin string (or thin strip of paper).
2. Ruler (metric is most accurate).
3. Pen (fine tip).
1. Wrap the string or paper strip around your finger.
2. Mark a line over the overlapping area of the string or paper.
3. Measure the length of the markings, with your ruler.
Refer to the following chart to determine your size:
Circumference: When you are using the string measurement.
Diameter: When you are using measurements of an existing ring (widest distance inside of ring).
**Found your size but its not offered online?**
Place a custom order by emailing email@example.com with the product info and your measurement. We'll make it just for you at no additional charge.